Sharing ... Not so much - Day 7 of the April Platform Challenge

Posted by at in , , ,

The assignment for today’s April Platform Challenge is to add a “Sharing” button to my blog. As it turns out, it’s going to be harder than than I thought. I had “Share on Twitter”, “Facebook”, and “Google+” buttons on my blog. All of a sudden, they started pointing towards”nullblog.” I don’t even write on a site called “nullblog”.

The template I’m using was originally a Wordpress template that got ported to the Blogger format. I’ve modified it since and it no longer plays well with the new and improved Blogger admin console. If I want to successfully add Share buttons, I’ve going to have to use a newer template, which will mean porting the graphics and style sheets to the new engine. This may not happen in April. Stay tuned.

0 comments

Post a Comment